So I have read quit a lot of the complaints and I had the same exact experience as almost everyone.Make a long story short I gave in to the scam and unfortunately did give them money upfront only to be completely ran around.

I am still dealing with them. The first time I suspected something I called and spoke to the "manager" the minute I told her I felt like something was not right she completely flipped her lid! Threatening me and my family pushing buttons and hanging up on me and calling back. Seriously I felt like I was being punked and the F-ed up part is I still have yet to recieve anything.

I am now filing with the attorney General. By the way I could go on and on about what this company has done to me but frankly I'm exhausted by it all.

But I at least had to say something.Please be careful don't learn the hard way, don't give your money away for a service not rendered and especially over the phone.

Had an Experience with PREMIER SAVINGS?

Comments

You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Skylight Visa - Didn't get my money from atm withdrawll Skylight Visa "Hi my name is Nestor Rodriguez and last night 9-7-17 I tried pulling my money from an atm but the atm said that the device experienced a technical problem and..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more